Email & Technical Support
Whether you’re logging into your email for the first time, or you need support with a technical issue, here are some tips to get you on the right track.
Getting Started Instructions
When logging into your student email, use your full email address. This should look like firstname.lastname@example.org where "xxxx" is the last four digits of your 十大赌博信誉网站 student ID number.
Note: Student email addresses are created after you have registered for classes.
Tips for Creating Your 十大赌博信誉网站 Email Password
- The password must be 8 or more characters in length.
- It must contain a mix of letters and numbers.
- A good password will not be a normal dictionary word.
- You could use symbols or numbers in place of letters.
- For example: byebye! = 8y38y3!
- Good symbols to use are ! @ # $ % ^ &*
- Use a mix capital and lowercase letters.
- For Example: "mypassword" is not the same as "MyPassWord".
- Use a password that is difficult to guess, yet easy for you to remember without having
to write it down. Use a phrase instead of a word.
- For Example: Use the first letter from each word in a sentence
- "My car gets 25 miles per gallon" the passphrase could be Mcg25mpG.
- OR use the whole passphrase MycarGets25mPg@$4Agallon.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Student Help Desk in the Library.
More Than Just Email
In addition to email, your 十大赌博信誉网站 student account gives you access to other apps in the Google suite for your personal use.
Organize your life. Keep a private calendar for yourself, share calendars with your friends, and subscribe to public calendars to stay on top of campus events.
Access your documents from any computer or smartphone, store them online, share them with others, collaborate in real time. You can upload your files from your computer or create them from within the app. It's easy and free!